CODiLOG implemented SAP for its own needs 20 years ago and developed these add-ons to improve productivity; development was done in a generic way to meet the similar needs of other companies
Check out our SAP agile toolkit to help your teams be more efficient in their business!
Save time in your daily tasks!
Generic is fashionable: specific developments are expensive, and sometimes a generic tool or standard report provides 80% of the functionality a company is looking for. Our initial idea: what can we do for the other 20%?
With this in mind, we’ve developed more than 40 innovative tools specific to CODiLOG, such as accounting period openings, number range creation, Report/Program Generators, customization gap analysis, user parameter management and price indexing.
A few key examples :
- Finance tools
- Purchasing tools
- Technical tools
- Scanning tools
- Optimization tools
Get faster business processes with our products
Whether you need to streamline your SAP business processes, create or update mass data, or improve data quality and compliance, you’ll find the right tool for you in our product catalog!
Can’t find what you’re looking for in our tools for a specific problem? We allow you to co-invest in the development of this new generic tool and thus optimize your investment